Monday, February 28, 2011

Resourcefulnes & Taste

So this blog begins as part of my bucket list for 2011. To create a blog. One of things that I spend a lot of time is always trying to find healthy (not guilty) ways to enjoy food. Funny thing is that I started this blog in spanish in 2007, and it was kept out of my sight for four years now. I now intend to re-invent this virtual space and dedicate it to share my experience as what I call "Half Chef".



No, I haven't studied any type of complex and pompous cooking master. Yes, I have tried everything that was at the reach of my hands, mouth, eyes. I did my bachelor in Psychology, in Colombia, my home country, so you will find a lot of "foot notes" around the perceptual experience of cooking and eating. Hopefully, I will have the time between working in human resources in a global technology company, tweeting, playing video-games, going to the gym, practicing kung-fu, coddling my wife and adopted dog, and being me.

Mexico City - Local Farmers Market - Medellin Market

I will start sharing with you all my personal recipes, product of being in specific places at a specific time, inherited somehow from my family, dreamed or even seen on the television. I just hope you will enjoy the ancient role of cooking, in a simple and refreshed way.
I invite you then to taste, smell, touch, see and even hear the elements that are about to be managed in this blog.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Me like it!!! abrazo!!!